VS IP Monitor
VS IP Monitor is a software allows you to monitor the network
connectivity of IP hosts on the Internet and LAN. The program
periodically pings, checks TCP ports or HTTP on user specified IP devices
(servers, routers, workstations). It is able to monitor
IP addresses and show notifications when the status change. You can also view and access
shared folders, open web and ftp, ping, trace route and sending messages. VS IP Monitor can generate status log files.
- Monitoring IP devices
- Max. number of monitoring IP devices - 70 (for one instance)
- PING/TCP/HTTP monitoring
- Visual(Box Design, Message Box), Sound(Text To Speech,Custom WAV) notifications
- Executing custom application or BAT File on status change
- Logging options to txt file or csv status log
- Is able to run three VS IP Monitor instance on the same computer
VS IP Monitor is ideal for use in:
- Home (monitoring home router, favorite servers, TV, ...)
- Company or Organization (monitoring servers, routers, firewalls, ...)
Price Single License: 6.80 USD
Price Unlimited Company License: 42 USD
OS: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
Learn More: Help
Size: 1.4 MB
The trial version of VS IP Monitor is fully functional for 10 days. After the trial
period has ended, you can purchase a licence and receive a License Key to continue
If you purchase License you can upgrade to the latest version of VS IP Monitor
absolutely FREE! Just check our website periodically or any other site that features
our software for the latest version. Then download and install it and you'll have
a free upgrade.
Buy Now: Single
Unlimited Company License
Single License - is valid for a single person who uses the software on one or more computers (e.g. home PC, notebook, work PC, etc.), or it can be installed on one computer used by multiple people.
Unlimited Company License - grants you an unlimited installation and use
in all computers of your Company or Organization.
License Purchase Benefits:
- All limitations of unregistered trial version will be remove
- FREE lifetime updates to new VS IP Monitor versions
- FREE lifetime support
- You may refund your VS IP Monitor for up to 14 days.
- Encourage author to develop and improve VS IP Monitor
End User License Agreement
For IP Net Checker users see FAQs